1) Copyright Notice
- The content of this website including all the tutorials are copyrighted by Javatips.net
- By using this site you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, mirror, republish, the content in whole or in part. You must not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice.
- You can download the tutorial for your own personal use but not redistribute it.
- We are welcomes you to place a link to our website
- If you believe that your work has been copied, or your trademark is infringed, please contact us by our email provided
2) Disclaimer of Warranties
- You use our website and the content of our website including all the tutorials at your own risk. We do not give any warranty that the content of our website is error free, If any damage from using our website and the content of our website
- Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Any other mentioned trademarks are copyright of their respective owner. The use of this trademarks does not express that we own these trademarks.